Pet Handheld DeShedding Tool
You Save 33%
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!
Dogs always have and always will shed. Dog owners will be in this never ending battle as long as dogs live indoors. Most dog owners will tell you that vacuuming is simply not enough. Our deShedding tool reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90%*.
The stainless steel deShedding tool reaches deep beneath your dog’s long topcoat to gently remove the undercoat and other loose hairs without cutting when used as directed. The ejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease.
- Reduces shedding by up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's topcoat to gently remove loose hair
- Ejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Ergonomic handle makes deShedding comfortable and easy
- Patented technologies guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
1. For best results, we recommend deShedding your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat. Our deShedding tool is designed to promote healthy skin and coat and reduce loose hair from excess shedding.
2. Before using the deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats before using the deShedding tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
3. Use the deShedding tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth of the deShedding edge toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
4. Remove excess hair from the teeth of the deShedding tool as you work by pushing the ejector button.
Shipping generally takes 2-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we'll get it to you!